Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fall 2010


So Paul and I were at Sam's Club yesterday and look what we found! This has got to be the biggest folding camp chair in history and it's only like $70 bucks - tempting... So I've made it through two weeks of college and I'm really enjoying it.  It is so strange to be around teens right out of high school.  Most of them need to just go get a job and party for a few years to get it out of their systems because its obvious that they don't want to be there (which makes no sense ~ hello, you're paying for it).  I've already taken some tests and have done really well.  My commute isn't to bad because Paul found an alternative route to take. Knocks it down from about an hour to about 20 - 25 minutes.  I got my scrubs in an was able to wear them starting last Thursday.  It's like wearing PJ's - I love them!  So fall is in the air around here and I think the craft bug might have bitten me in my sleep because I keep browsing the Better Homes and Gardens and Martha Stewart websites looking for cool ideas.  Maybe I'll start that blanket again (only started it 3 years ago...).  Hope everyone is well. 

Love Emily & Paul

1 comment:

  1. Ok that is great! Chris and I found the same chair and we loved it!!! cracks me up :) i am soo glad school is going well and we miss you tons.

    ReplyDelete